We're still alive!


It has been over two weeks since our last post, and I wanted to mention what has been going on.

Dr. Dave hurt his back a couple weeks ago, so that has put him out of commission for the time being.  Please join me in wishing him well and hopes for a quick recovery.  I am sure he will be feeling better soon enough.

I myself have been more busy than normal with the OpenBSD project in it's last phase of development.  The last phase (for me at least) is dealing with every bug so this has left my life with zero free time.  In the next week to 10 days I will be 100% done the project and I already have a couple things in mind to write about.

2 comments:

  1. Send my best to Dr. Dave. And tell him the best cure for an ailing back is to hunch over typing on a laptop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hang like a vampire Dr.Dave, it'll do!

    ReplyDelete