Drones beware!

 After a two year hiatus, myself and fiftysixk are returning the blog to an active state.  And we hope the other authors will join us.  

 To help liven things up a bit around here, we have brought in the Dronecatcher himself from the MacRumors PowerPC forum.  That's right...  the guy who can make web video play on a toaster has joined the PowerPC Liberation fold, and I for one am thrilled to have him!  Welcome, Wayne!

I've been thinking of a few different ideas for new content, as I just tricked out my G4 mini.  Stay tuned for something to do with that in the near future.

 If any readers have any ideas for new content, then please share them in the comments.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard Wayne! It is good to have you here.

    The minis are fun. I plasti-dipped one black a long time ago. It looked good but it didn't really last. I wonder if they could be powder coated?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad to be contributing to the newly revitalised blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun!
    Seems like a promising re-start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm certainly excited to get things going again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, really good to see that new members are coming in.

    ReplyDelete